5/19/2007

 

She doesn't let on, but the air was getting a bit chilly as we finished up our first day of shooting.

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Yashin is a Czech fashion model who works a lot in Prague and has
appeared in their version of "Cosmo". As for her name, well I have no
idea, exept she did say her father was from Egypt. My session with Mia
and Nikita, however, is an exception. During our recent foray into
Normandy with the LSG crew, I had the chance to shoot a couple of the
Czech fashion models stipping down to their lovely skin out behind the
chateau. Yashin was one of a group of beautiful fashion models who came
in for the first of these LSG sessions.
And if you take a close look in her eyes, you'll see reflections of two
simple lighting fixtures, available at any European equivalent of Home
Depot. I enjoyed the shoot, of course, but in fact I get more of an
opportunity to really look at her as I edit the image files - and of
course you now have that same opportunity.
During our recent foray into Normandy with the LSG crew, I had the
chance to shoot a couple of the Czech fashion models stipping down to
their lovely skin out behind the chateau.
Heather was recommended to me by Ken Marcus, who has featured her on his
own site a number of times.
If you review the full set of images, you may notice that she's sitting
or standing in a simple white closet, purchased at the nearby Ikea
store.
Yashin was one of a group of beautiful fashion models who came in for
the first of these LSG sessions.
This series was shot in the window of the chateau library in Normandy.
As you'll notice, I couldn't stop with just one sequence, so I asked
them to do it several times.
Of course you'll still need to find a woman as great looking as Simi to
get in your closet and take off her clothes. She's a star on several of
the top glamour sites, and I've wanted to shoot her ever since I first
saw one of her sets on Met-art.
There was barely enough room for me, my camera, the two girls and a
bottle of lotion. Heather was recommended to me by Ken Marcus, who has
featured her on his own site a number of times. And if you take a close
look in her eyes, you'll see reflections of two simple lighting
fixtures, available at any European equivalent of Home Depot.
I liked her immediately, but didn't have much time to work with her the
first day, so I asked her to come back.
This set will be popular with aficionados of the short skirts, white
cotton panties and knee socks look, a hobby I completely understand.
Charlie's a fashion model in various locations in Europe, and will be
featured next month on LSGmodels. This is a technique I love to use, and
I practiced it extensively in this session. , as well as to some online
galleries. This series was shot in the window of the chateau library in
Normandy.
Veterans of the site will recognize the multicolored couch, which we
also used for one of the sessions with Viki. I shot seven different
models in this room, and although you may get tired of the furniture, I
don't think anyone will be bored with the photos. Some of these are
brand new images, and all are in a larger size than the previous
version. I love this simple lighting set-up.
This set is particularly "bold", due to the nature of the LSG site, but
I think you'll see the artsy aspects to the images as well.
She's a star on several of the top glamour sites, and I've wanted to
shoot her ever since I first saw one of her sets on Met-art.
They've been great to work with, and the site looks like it will be
"gangbusters" as they say in the UK.
I enjoyed the shoot, of course, but in fact I get more of an opportunity
to really look at her as I edit the image files - and of course you now
have that same opportunity. In this one, she squirms around quite a bit,
trying to get out of that red teddy, but will she succeed.
With that in mind, I often photograph the models as they get out of
their wardrobe on the set.
com, in both stills and videos. I love this simple lighting set-up.
Today's update shows the results. Again, this session comes from some of
my recent work with the London Studio Group, whose site will be up and
running soon, with more photos of some of these models, plus videos.
During our recent foray into Normandy with the LSG crew, I had the
chance to shoot a couple of the Czech fashion models stipping down to
their lovely skin out behind the chateau. This series of Bente was done
just a few weeks ago.
I'm getting this new set of Mia in Normandy prepared prior to a quick
trip to the California snow; so by the time you read this, I may already
be wrapped around a tree somewhere near Lake Tahoe.
In this one, she squirms around quite a bit, trying to get out of that
red teddy, but will she succeed. Heather was recommended to me by Ken
Marcus, who has featured her on his own site a number of times. Yashin
was one of a group of beautiful fashion models who came in for the first
of these LSG sessions. This site contains nudity, and should be viewed
only by those interested in bold artistic representations of the naked
human body. but we didn't really try very hard, since I knew she'd end
up like this.
Again, this session comes from some of my recent work with the London
Studio Group, whose site will be up and running soon, with more photos
of some of these models, plus videos.
I'm getting this new set of Mia in Normandy prepared prior to a quick
trip to the California snow; so by the time you read this, I may already
be wrapped around a tree somewhere near Lake Tahoe.
If you're interested in the more extreme photos, and videos of this
model, visit our friends at LSGmodels, where the full series will be
presented soon.
We've also moved to a bigger, faster server, to help with those zip
downloads. Yashin is a Czech fashion model who works a lot in Prague and
has appeared in their version of "Cosmo". She's a lot of fun to work
with, so I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her here.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?