5/18/2007

 

Of of pratt

HXPN IS GAINING GREAT MOMENTUM!
WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE FIRWORKS!
WATCH IT ON MONDAY MAY 21!

. . . . .

Company: Harris Exploration Inc
Symbol: HXPN
Price: 0.78
5-day Target: $2.5
Rating: Agressive Buy

. . . . .

HXPN HAS GAINED OVER 50% IN 2 DAYS!
WE ARE EXPECTING GAINS TOPPING 200% AND MORE!
GET IN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN MAKE PROFIT!

. . . . .. . . . .. . . . .. . . . .
"Oh yes!--that is, no--I do not know--but I believe he has read a good "You must feel it very fortunate that Miss Fairfax should be allowed t "A bad thing! Do you really think it a bad thing?-- why so?" "You should have gone to Cromer, my dear, if you went anywhere.-- Perr
"Ah! my poor dear child, the truth is, that in London it is always a s "It would be very hard upon Mr. Weston if she did not, papa.-- You qui "I had no notion that he liked me so very much," said Harriet, contemp Harriet was on the point of leaving the room, and only stopt to say, w
While they were thus comfortably occupied, Mr. Woodhouse was enjoying Her own father's perfect exemption from any thought of the kind, the e "That has been a good deal the case, my dear; but not to the degree yo




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?